On Sunday we went to a movie and relaxed for the last day of our vacation. Yesterday I walked 18 holes.
Dynamic Swing Speed – 2 Sets of 5
- Decline Chest Fly to Triceps Extension
- Cross Body Lat Pulldown
- Wood Chops
- Lateral Raises – Back/Deltoids/Biceps
- Incline Chest Fly
4×5 Both Arms (Driver)
I got my new PXG Gen 6 driver today, so we took the PRGR outside to swing out of our shoes. At my driver fitting I was swinging around 108-114 mph. Today I clocked in some in that same range and had one outlier at 121!
6 Cycles of 4:00 Work – 1:00 Rest
- 10 Pull-ups (green band)
- 15 DB Floor Key Press (20/30# DBs)
- 8/8 Kroc Rows (35/50# DB)
- 16 KB Rotations w/ Hip Drive (20/30# KB, Instagram)
- BikeErg / TrueForm
I was on the bike each time and increased my average pace by at least 1 second per 1,000 meters each round. Felt good.
- 6/6 Rig Hold Half Kneeling Fire Hydrant
- 8/8 Seated Knee Lifts
- 20 Lying Knees Up & Together w/ Feet Separations
- 10/10 Hip Airplanes