I painted the wall ball targets during lunch so we could get in our first workout in the outdoor area today!
- 80′ Lateral Monster Walks
- 80′ Monster Walks
- 10 Monster Squats
- 10 Romanian Deadlifts (45#)
- 5 Romanian Deadlifts (95#)
- 12-10-8-6 Lateral Step-ups (L, 40-45-50-60#)
- 20 Banded Adductor (L, purple)
- 12-10-8-6 Lateral Step-ups (R, 40-45-50-60#)
- 20 Banded Adductor (R, purple)
We’d superset with one leg before doing the second leg. Then increase the weight and decrease the reps and repeat.
- 10 RDLs (2×125, 2×145#)
- 1:00 Rest
15:00 AMRAP – Partner – IGYG Rounds
- 15 Wall Balls (20#, 10′)
- 1 Legless Rope Climb (12′)
- 1 Rope Climb (12′)
This is the work I did. Had only done wall balls once or twice since the pandemic and they felt good, able to go unbroken with ease each round. The rope climbs were a bit of a struggle and will improve. I wasn’t jumping up like I normally would, to make the climb longer. I got through 7 rounds and B got 7 wall balls in to her 7th.
4 Round Tabata
- 12 Windshield Wipers (40# DB)
- 12 Tuck-ups
- 36 Russian Twists
- 8-9-10-11 Leg Lifts
Interesting that I was able to keeping getting another leg lift, since those are usually where I struggle.