Traps are still sore. Had a long busy day yesterday, which included mowing the lawn for the first time. Also was up later than usual watching Godzilla vs. Kong. Out in the garage after 11.
- 3:00 BikeErg (1,553m)
- 80′ Lateral Monster Walks
- 80′ Monster Walks
- 10 Monster Squats
- 5 Muscle Cleans (45#)
- 5 Hang Squat Cleans (45#)
- 2x Power Clean + Hang Squat Clean + Squat Clean (95#)
- 2x Power Clean + Hang Squat Clean + Squat Clean (135#)
- Power Clean + Hang Squat Clean + Squat Clean (95#)
- Power Clean + Hang Squat Clean + Squat Clean
- 65-65-70-70-70% 1RM Clean
- 90s Rest
I belted up and went 165-165-175-185-185 since I didn’t like the big 20 pound jump. I haven’t squatted anything like this in some time.
- 20 Pull-ups
- 15 GHDs (modified sitting on a MB with feet DB anchored)
- 10 Thrusters (115#)
I went 4×5 on the first three rounds of pull-ups and then went 2×10 at the end. Happy with that because I was just hoping to be able to hold to fives the whole way. My plan was to do five thrusters, drop it for 3-5 seconds and then do the other five. When I got to the bar I decided I needed to push myself to go unbroken and I did every round. This workout went much better than I expected. Finished in 10:26.