Didn’t sleep great, but WHOOP has me in the green for the first time in over a week. My body feels pretty beat from the last two days. My hands probably feel the worse, from 50 muscle-ups and then moving the pool table. More painting today. Out in the garage at 3pm.
After a few weeks of mostly heavy work, we’re going back to higher rep supersets and we’ll go heavy on the stuff we were doing drop sets with.
- 10 Straight Arm Lat Pulldowns (55#)
- 10 Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs (85#)
- 10 Behind Neck Lat Pull Downs (85#)
- 10 Close Grip Lat Pull Downs (85#)
- 10 Seated Cable Row (double handle, 80#)
- MAX Ring Rows (13-10-8-8)
- 10 Inverted Bar Row
- 10 Seated Bent Over Back Fly (35# DBs)
- 8/8 Single Arm Landmine Rows (45+40#, 45+50#, 45+55#)
- 12/12 Oblique Knee Raise (5# ankle weights, hands on bench)
- 12 Yoga Ball Crunch (30# DB)
- 8/8 Standing DB Windmill (30# DB)
- 100m Sandbag Bear Hug Carry (100/65#)
Wore my 5# ankle weights for every movement of the three sets.
Straight back to more painting after the workout!