Rains are coming so headed out from the cabin, walking up the road which is a pretty good “climb” before it starts to switchback around. Was out for just over an hour and about 3.6 miles.
With the close of score validations for the Open last night, it’s time to look at how I finished up.
- 2016 – 19,127th out of 166,846* (top 11.5%)
- 2015 – 13,195th out of 141,884 (9.3%)
- 2014 – 13,737th out of 80,281 (17.1%)
- 2013 – 9,251st out of 46,227 (20%)
- 2012 – 16,389th out of 22,174 (73.9%)
*Each year I compare my place to the number of men who complete at least one workout, not everyone that signs up (178k+ this year). I don’t care about beating the guys who don’t show up to play. 🙂
A drop from 2015, but being limited in 16.1 and 16.3 by my shoulder affected those scores quite a bit.
The ceilings in the cabin are pretty low so I had to adjust.
- 30s Pike Handstand Hold (knees or feet on bed)