Went in to Survival Fitness at 10 to train with Matt. Not really any improvement on the knee.
5:00 Air Dyne
DB Bench Press
- 10 x 20# DBs + 20s Static Hold
- 10 x 25# DBs + 20s Static Hold
- 10 x 30# DBs + 20s Static Hold
- 10 x 35# DBs + 20s Static Hold
- 10 x 40# DBs + 20s Static Hold
- 3 x 10 x 45# DBs + 20s Static Hold
Trying to even out that right arm weakness. Felt pretty good.
Grabbed a 10# plate and did 2 sets of 10 second OH hold + 10 OH shrugs.
- Odds: 10 T2B
- Evens: 5 Strict Ring Dips + 5 C2D Push-ups
Did the first 7 rounds of T2B unbroken, then 6-4, 7-3, 7-1-2. When I hit the wall with my hip action, getting even 2 in a row is a struggle, but that wall is taking longer to reach. All dips and push-ups were unbroken, but tough in the last 2 rounds.
E90S for 6 rounds
- ~40m Sled Drag (25# sled + 225#)
These were ok on the knee.