Swing Man Golf Day 2
Isometric Downswing Strength – 2 Sets of 8-10 seconds
- Top of Backswing – 2 hands
- Halfway Down – 2 hands
- Impact – 2 hands
- Top of Backswing – Trail hand, then lead
- Halfway Down – Trail then lead
- Impact – Trail then lead
These are tough one handed!
Dynamic Swing Speed – 2 Sets of 6
- Decline Chest Fly to Triceps Extension
- Cross Body Lat Pulldown
- Wood Chops
- Lateral Raises – Back/Deltoids/Biceps
- Incline Chest Fly
Full Swing Repetitions
- 2×5 Trail Arm
- 2×5 Lead Arm
- 4×5 Full Swing
The full swing was supposed to be 2×15 but that’s a lot of swings in a row. I used a 60° and Brandi used her 7 iron because we’re swinging in the garage. My max speed was 92 and B’s was 70. We each got progressively faster over the first three sets.
That was fun! I hadn’t swung a club in about a month. Swinging with only my lead arm feels a little sketchy that I might extend and hit the ceiling.
- 10 Goblet Squat Jumps (15#)
- 10 DB Push-ups
- 10 Renegade Row + Reaches (15#)
- 40 Jump Rope
You may have noticed I haven’t been keeping track of rounds in my workouts. Doesn’t matter and takes the pressure off.
- 10/10 Single Leg Vups (15#)
- 20 Russian Twist Slam Balls (15#)
- 12 Jack Knives (15#)
- 10/10 Plank Ball Roll to Knee (15#)