I spoke too soon yesterday. My legs started getting sore later on. Wonder if most of that is from the front squats though. Out in the garage today around noon.
Active Life – Hips
- 1:00/1:00 Banded Posterior Ankle Distraction
- 20 Lateral Banded Step Overs
- 8 Squat Press Outs (25#, 3s pause)
- 5 Jump Squats (singles)
Workout – 4 Sets (2x each side)
- 10 Single Arm Front Squat (53#, 3s pause)
- Max Distance Single Arm Farmer Carry (53#)
It sucks turning around every 5 meters in my garage. Went 170 meters with each hand the first time and 120 meters the second time.
Active Life – Back Max
- 1:00/1:00 KB Psoas Mobilization
- 2 Sets – 5/5 Split Squat Rock Backs
- Single Arm Waiters Walking Lunge (35#, switch arms every 10m)
- Single Arm Press (35#, every other step, press when the leg opposite the arm holding the KB is forward)
I did 5 lunges out and 5 back, so got in 5 presses each round. Finished 12 rounds.