Back to reality with snow overnight. Slowly made it to the gym today.
Active Life – Single Leg Bias – Warm-up
- 10 Eccentric Knee Flexion (30#)
- 10 Paused Wall Balls (3s pause)
- 5 Muscle-ups
- 10 Burpee Box Jump Overs (24″)
- 15 Back Squats (95#)
Been a couple of months since I did a muscle-up on the rings I think. Did 3-2 on all MU and jumped all my burpees and box jumps. Got through 4+3.
Active Life – Single Leg Bias – Workout
4 Sets (2x each arm)
- 100m One Arm Farmer Carry
- 1:00 Rest between arms
I used 28kg and 32kg. Rough with that 32!
Tabata – 6 each, alternating
- Russian Twists (45# plate)
- Hollow Rocks
Got ugly real quick. I did 20-20-18-18-18-24 for the twists and 20-18-12-12-12-16 for the rocks.