Had the day off work, but it turned out to mostly be a lazy day. Thursday has been a rest day during the Open, but I might not get in a workout until Monday, so pushing a long streak this week.
Active Life – Hips
- 250m Straight Leg Ski Erg (subbed for row)
- 5 Inchworms
- 5 Sumo Inchworms
- 5/5 Leg Abducted Rocking
- 1:00/1:00 Sciatic Nerve Flossing
Warmed up the deadlifts with 8/8 at 45# and 95#.
Workout – 6 Sets (3 each leg)
- 8 Single Leg Deadlifts (125-145-165#)
- 30s Bent Knee Hollow Body Hold
- Power Clean (135#)
- Ring Dip
I’ve wanted to give this a try for the last couple years but kept finding reasons to do something else. I’ve only ever attempted it once with a 7:09, back in 2013. I started out 6-5-5 and then died. Ring dips turned into triples and doubles really early. Took me 7:24. Need to do more met-cons.
Active Life – Back Max
- 20 Plank Push-ups
- 10 Supinated Pendlay Rows (75#)
- 30s/30s Pallof Press Hold
- 10 Leg Lifts (asked from 5-10 Strict Toes to Bar)
Went to try a T2B and my right shoulder wasn’t having it. The strict ones really bug my shoulder.
Ready for some rest days!