I felt so much better the rest of Sunday after moving through the workout. Woke up yesterday feeling beat again, but felt fine once I got moving while walking 18 holes of golf. It was a beautiful day. I’ve been sleeping much better for the last week+. Woke up feeling beat again, especially my hands just have been aching in the mornings. 4pm workout today.
- 5:00 SkiErg (1,053m)
- 20 PVC Passes
Handstand Balance Breakthrough
6:00 EMOM (alt)
- 10 Shoulder I-Y (red band)
- 30s Handstand 90 Degree Hover
We settled on setting the box to 32″ I think and did several sets of 15 seconds or so trying to get the feel for the hover practice. Just holding the handstand got really hard after the first time through and I was really frustrated when I almost crashed on my head. I was getting the feel a little bit warming up but then felt like I didn’t get the intended stimulus in the six minutes because my shoulders were blown!
- EZ Bar 21s (56#)
- 12 Tricep Pulldowns (rope, 65#)
- 10/10 Single Arm Bench Supported Curl (25#)
- 10 EZ Bar Skull Crushers (66-71-76#)
- 8/8 Static DB Hammer Curl (30#)
- 10/10 Tricep Kickbacks (25#)
- 5 Wrist Curl (12#)
- 5 Reverse Wrist Curl (12#)
- 10 Plate Hammer Curl (10#)
- 5 Strict C2B Chin-ups
- 15 Ball Slams (20# MB)
- 10 DB Push Jerks (40# DBs)
- 15 Seated Tucks
More arms on arm day? Yep!! This went well and I got through 6+30.